Demand sensible changes in gun laws that will make our schools and streets safer!
- Bar those with a history of serious mental instability or violent crime from owning weapons;
- Outlaw the sale of weapons that are strictly for military use and have no useful purpose in sport, hunting, or self defense;
- Ban magazine clips with more than ten rounds from civilian use;
- Restrict the number of firearms a person can buy in a month;
- Require firearms within the reach of children to have protective locks.
Please stand with me to build a widespread network of grassroots support by signing on as a member of Committed Majority for Sensible Gun Laws.
Thank you for signing the petiton.
Be sure to share with your friends. Our voices need to be heard.